學測英文作文DEMO 12 鮭魚事件改名字(二)

 學測英文作文DEMO  12       by David Pai  email: ginway2012@gmail.com



第一段前陣子鮭魚事件改名字,可以免費到店吃鮭魚的活動有什麼樣的想法,覺得很同不同意他們的想法?為什麼

第二段年輕人是否應該參與公共事務?為什麼



In general, I agree the youths use this way to get free Salmon Susi. For the following reasons: For the first,the activity is very rare. If the youths don’t cherish the chance,they may miss the golden chance.Then I adore the young man ,who may not have rich budget to eat such an luxurious meat, have such a creative and smart idea,which we cannot come up with. Last,their spirit of “actions than words” is deserve to be praised.


I think the youths should join or care about the public activities because of the following:

To expand the young men’s horizon,or he lose the information of the society.At least,the youths should know what is happening in the world.In modern world, people still rely on each other.Nobody can totally isolated himself from the society.Reading the international and local news is at least.When the youth know what the hot issue concerned in the world. He or she can easily communicate with others by exchanging the ideas of the news.





In my view,I agree on the youths' intention to have a free  salmon treat by changing their name.For the first,it is legal without violating the law.Also , actually it is win-win since both the marketer as well as the participant can meet their each purpose-to get a free meal,and the sales promotion .The news makes the shop well-known 



I think the youths' should keep a certain degree of touch with the public affairs,since the youths' consist of the important parts of the society.Each member cannot  be totally  isolated from the society,or he may lose important information of the society and become a outsiders.For example,the situation of covid 19 become more the more serious and then we need to pay attention to the government'a policies to avoid becoming a victims

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章